The seal principle is based on the unique catching paddle train system, which is now equipped with a pneumatic membrane.
The controlled air pressure in the membrane has a number of advantages:
- Optimised ground seal : no loss of grapes onto ground
- Ease of use: valves allow straightforward control of air pressure with the membrane
- Adapts perfectly to the effort of the paddle, in accordance with the characteristics of the vine: respects each vine and the vineyard as a whole, whilst protecting against plant disease and death
- Allows the user to control the life of the paddle: possibility of increasing or reducing the rigidity of the paddles, reduced maintenance costs
- No maintenance required: factory installation of the pneumatic paddle train, removal of stiffeners
- Can be adapted to existing machines: pneumatic paddle train can be fitted on existing GRÉGOIRE machines
Combined with a long seal area, the new pneumatic paddle train ensures high work output for all GRÉGOIRE Grape Harvester machines.